- I’M PLASTIC FREE is an online collective of Australian sellers under a one-stop-shop marketplace for ethical, sustainable and plastic free or upcycled products. Vendors list their products on the marketplace and buyers have a large selection of products to choose from.
- Parcels are shipped directly by the vendors to the buyers, so if the buyer orders from different vendors he/she will receive multiple parcels. We serve only the Australian market for the time being.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As we are a vendor based online marketplace, different vendors may charge different rates for shipping. Some vendors offer free shipping for all products and other upon reaching a certain revenue threshold. Please click on the store link highlighted on each product page to see the shipping policy for each store. Click here for an example of a store’s shipping policy.
- Similarly, each vendor may have different policies on returns/exchange and refunds. However, every vendor is responsible to offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in our Terms & Conditions.
- Please click on the “Store Policies” Tab at the bottom of each product listing.
We offer the following payment methods to our customers: Stripe credit cards, Paypal, and AfterPay.
- We love to support eco-consciuos vendors throught Australia, even in regional areas to give opportunities to small business that are not located in metropolitan areas. Therefore, it might take a bit longer to receive your parcel(s) depending in which State the vendor is located.
- Please click on the store link highlighted on each product page to see the shipping policy and location for each store. Click here for an example of a store’s return policy.