SpecialGet connected with Zakia hamdard foundation and get all kind of discount and facilities from all its sister concern company
- Visit Website
Zakia Hamdard Foundation is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organisation with the goal to promote, advance and encourage and/or aid in helping, promoting, advancing, encouraging primary, secondary and higher education of children across India.
Regarding environmental awareness and plastic pollution, the following campaigns have been run Nationwide:
● We have successfully adopted many schools and helped them in becoming plastic free schools
● We have made the kids and all teaching and non-teaching staffs abide of plastic free at work and home, we have taught them the basic benefits of keeping away from plastic.
● We have even taught them to reuse plastic by creating decorative pieces.
● As Zakia Hamdard Foundation has adopted many rulers and slums, with it continue labour got success in bringing them into nominal uses of plastic, as well recycling the same. We even encourage them to collect plastic from surroundings and neighbors.
● We have organized many paintings competitions (online and offline) for all age groups kids, with the theme of plastic free.
October 2, 2023 5:45 am local time
Pocket 12, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India