How does I’M PLASTIC FREE Marketplace work?
- We provide an online marketplace, established social media channels and free marketing to a targeted audience.
2. You open your I’M PLASTIC FREE Eco Store and add products after our selection process.
3. A customer places an order through your I’M PLASTIC FREE eco store.
4. We process the order through our system and send you a notification. An App is in development too.
5. You pack and ship the product(s) to the customer.
6. We pay you and directly deduct our commission fee, without any other hidden fee.
Why choose I’M PLASTIC FREE Marketplace?
We empower small sustainable Australian businesses by providing a targeted and efficient way to reach eco-conscious consumers.
We are a small family business ourselves, have experience developing a few products and we know how hard it is to manage a product based retail business. You’re there on all fronts managing suppliers, stockists, clients, the freight / delivery company, marketing, the books you name it…
We have tried ourselves to sell on Amazon, eBay and Etsy and we know how difficult it is to compete with manufacturers from overseas. That’s why we want to give Australian small businesses more visibility and a voice.
Let’s “join forces” as we are stronger together. We help you with targeted marketing campaigns to eco-conscious consumers and offer a one-stop-shop for ethical, sustainable, plastic free and upcycled products.
Promote your products and services to a targeted community of like-minded eco conscious consumers. Take advantage of our online marketplace platform and get more sales without worrying about your budget for digital marketing strategies.
There are no listing fees, sign up fees or subscription fees. There is no commitment from the vendor’s side, only a commission when the product is sold.
7 Reasons to List with Us
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for small Australian businesses who sell ethical, sustainable and plastic free / upcycled products, even on a subscription basis within the following categories:
- Women: Clothing, Underwear, Shoes, Jewellery, Accessories
- Men: Clothing, Underwear, Shoes, Jewellery, Accessories
- Baby & Kids: Toys, Dining, Baby Care, Clothing, Shoes, Kids’ Books, Accessories
- Home: Kitchen, Dining, Storage, Cleaning, Decoration
- Natural Beauty: Bath & Body, Skin Care, Hair Care, Makeup, Deodorant & Fragrance, Oral Care, Feminine Hygiene
- Food: Fresh Produce, Pantry Food & Drinks
- Garden: Seeds, Biodegradable Fibre Pots etc.
- Pets: Toys, Dining, Pets Care, Accessories
- Lifestyle: On The Go Reusables, Outdoor & Travel
Would you like to Join the I’m Plastic Free Community and list Your Eco Store?
We’d love to know a bit more about your business for us to be able to assess its suitability. Please refer to our core values and fill in our preliminary questionnaire. We’ll receive an email with your contact details and we’ll get in touch straight after!
You’re not ready yet, and have a few questions? Get in touch here.