- It is just once a year in early Autumn and only the finest tea leaves are selected to make this premium tea. This tea is typically used in Japanese Tea Ceremony so it is of
- This particular Matcha powder has been stone ground from the .
- Push 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) of Matcha through a sieve into a cup or Tea Shaker.
- Note – you can also make a Latte using milk entirely (no water)
- : It is possible to get more serves than this approximate out of the bag, it all depends on your own preference as to how much tea to use.
- The winners are commended by the Japanese Emperor and it means that the government acknowledges the tea as a high-quality superior product.
- Mr Terakawa and his son have received more than twenty awards over the last 50 years from the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
Please note: this product will be shipped with free carbon neutral standard untracked delivery. If you wish to have your parcel tracked, please upgrade to Express Flat Rate at checkout.