SIZE: 60 gr
Why we love it:
- 99% natural ingredients
- It comes in powder in reusable plastic free packaging
- It’s cruelty free & vegan
- It’s also great for normal and sensitive skin
- It’s handmade in Australia
The main ingredients are:
- Diatomaceous clay to deep cleanse your pores
- Boosting collagen for younger and firmer looking skin
- Aloe vera extract to hydrate the skin
- Lavender essential oil to sooth the skin
- Green tea extract
- Vitamin B5 to help with long lasting moisture retention
HOW TO USE:
Mix 1 tablespoon of mask powder with 2 tablespoons of water to form sooth thick paste like toothpaste consistency. Apply a thick layer on dry face avoiding hairline, eyebrows, eyes and lip areas. The mask will gel after 5 to 8 minutes allowing ample time for application. Leave till dry then peel off in upward direction. Rinse with water to remove residue.
How often should I use a face mask?
Use our 2X Sooth and Hydrate Natural Peel-off rubber Mask twice a week for optimal results. Upon regular usage, it is noticed that the pores on the skin minimise to make skin look smoother and cleaner.
How long do I leave the face mask on for?
Given that the clay powder face mask has been applied as a thick paste very evenly all over the face, the mask can be peeled off after about ten to fifteen minutes of application.
What do I do to prep the face for masking?
Use a gentle cleanser and remove all the makeup. Our melting moments makeup removing cleansing balm does both while unclogging pores so that the face mask can provide enhanced radiance.
Do face masks remove blackheads?
Yes. Clay masks gently attract all the dirt and impurities from skin, effectively reducing the appearance of blackheads and spots. Exfoliate first for better results.