Organic Natural Deodorant that last for ages
My Shay customers report that their 65g tin lasts them ages – on average about 3-4 months. Some get up to 6 months out of one tin! Because you don’t need to use much at all. Just apply a very small amount under each arm once a day and you’re good to go! Reduce sweat volume and eliminate body odour. Stay fresh and feel confident all day.
So effective that even those with an active lifestyle rate it 5-stars!
Zero waste home compostable plastic free refills available
When your tin starts to get low, order a zero waste natural deodorant refills! The tin will hold the contents of an 80g refill, filling it right to the top, which means the tin will last you even longer the second time around. The wrapper is plant based and home compostable so you can throw it in your home compost bin or worm farm.
Zero waste deodorant – go you!
How to use
Using two clean fingers, rub a pea-sized amount of deodorant into each armpit. It will melt into your skin, leaving an invisible layer of protection.
More about My Shay’s Lemon Myrtle Natural Deodorant
- Gentle on your skin and on the planet
- Super effective – even for an active lifestyle!
- Great value for money
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Made with all natural and organic ingredients – no nasties!
- Plastic free packaging
- Refill your tin over and over
- Will reduce sweating but won’t clog your pores
- Safe for your clothes – no white marks
- Gentle enough to use after shaving
- Certified Australian owned business
- Supplies and ingredients all purchased from other Australian businesses –keeping it local
All organic natural ingredients, no chemicals, no toxins, no nasties and palm oil free
No aluminium salts, alcohol, propellants or toxins.
No parabens, triclosan or artificial perfumes.
Full List of Ingredients
- Shea butter* – fair trade
- Coconut oil*
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Candelilla wax
- Cocoa butter*
- Pure essential oils of lemon myrtle, lemongrass and sweet orange