Revolutionary refill pouches!
Our refill pouches are made from cassava root and corn derivatives and they’re certified home compostable which means that after you’ve refilled your container, you can throw the empty pouch in your compost or FOGO bin and it will completely break down. No toxicity, no microplastic, just food for worms.
Emptying the pouch
Carefully cut along the edge of one side of the pouch and open it. Using a small spoon or spatula, transfer the contents of the pouch into your clean container.
About My Shay Deodorant
My Shay Deodorant is an Award Winning, super effective natural deodorant made in Tasmania.
Crafted from the finest natural raw ingredients, including certified organic fair trade shea butter and certified organic coconut oil, My Shay deodorants are gently perfumed with high quality pure essential oils. No fake fragrances. Apply a little once a day to reduce sweat volume, eliminate body odour and boost your confidence.
Why we love it:
- Palm oil free
- Works great
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Subtle unisex scent
- Plastic Free
- Refills are certified home compostable
- No aluminium salts, alcohol, propellants or toxins
- No parabens, triclosan or artificial perfumes
- Safe for your clothes & gentle enough to use after shaving
- Made in Tasmania, Australia with all natural and organic ingredients
- WINNER of The 2019 Australian Non Toxic Awards Gold Medal and People’s Choice (deodorant)
How to use:
Using two clean fingers, rub a pea-sized amount of deodorant into each armpit. It will melt into your skin, leaving an invisible layer of protection. You’re good to go!
- Shea butter* – fair trade
- Coconut oil*
- Tapioca starch*
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Candelilla wax
- Cocoa butter*
- Pure essential oils (varies according to blend)