Sustainability is at the core of our company. We offer Australian natural, vegan and cruelty free products in 100% reusable packaging.
Our Free Zero-Waste service is simple: you order, we deliver, you return, we refill.
Good for You.
Pure Earth Refillable Natural Shampoo gently cleanses your hair without stripping it from its natural oils. It is a 100% plant-based shampoo and contains beautiful Lavender Oil and Rosemary Extracts that nourish and moisturise your hair. Natural and plant-based also means that it is a paraben and sulfate free shampoo which further helps maintain natural oils on the scalp and hair to ultimately leave your locks with more moisture. Plus, it’s safe to use on coloured treated hair so you can keep your shade fresh and vibrant, whether it’s brunette, black, blonde or red.
Good for Earth.
Make your home plastic free with our Zero Waste Service. Return your eco friendly shampoo bottle once it is empty and earn a 15% discount on refills. Learn more here:
STEP ONE: Order your preferred Pure Earth product.
STEP TWO: When you are running low, order a refill and we will send you another bottle.
– When your current bottle is empty, rinse it out and switch the pump to the refill bottle. Put the refill lid on your empty bottle and place it in the refill box.
– When you are ready to return your empty bottle go to our Bottle Return page and order a shipping label. If you have more than one bottle, please make sure the box is full before sending them back.
– Stick the return label over the existing label and drop off at your local Australia Post.
Why do we use aluminium bottles?
1. Aluminium bottles can be recycled infinitely without losing quality or purity in the product, allowing constant reuse of the material. Plastic on the other hand, is downgraded every time and eventually ends up in landfill.
2. There is no need to add additional material in the recycling process of aluminium – it is the ultimate form of circular economy, the process of using and then reusing materials without generating any waste.
3. The aluminium bottles we use are strong and can handle numerous uses. They are easily cleaned and sterilized, to ensure they are safe to use numerous times.
And by purchasing Pure Earth Refillable Natural Shampoo, you are not only doing your bit for the environment by going plastic free but you also help us plant more trees. For every ten 1l bottles sold, we plant 1 tree through the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund.
Aqua (purified water), C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate (coconut-derived), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Extract), Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut-derived), Equisetum arvense (Horsetail Extract), Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Extract), Glycerin (and) Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Utica dioica (Nettle Extract)