Paper Cosmetics creates conscious beauty products made in the USA - as good as they get for you and with as little impact on the planet as possible. Paper is light, versatile and functional.
Paper Cosmetics plastic free deodorant it is fully recyclable and it makes for great packaging. And when we take down one tree, we plant a new one. We aim to sustain. It is the only way. Not only do we look after mother Earth, we also only use ingredients that won’t harm you! We research, we search and we aim to create better.
We believe in science, we are vegan, we don’t test on animals and we are conscious as human beings.
The packaging works as simple as a conventional deodorant push up stick and it is biodegradable.
It is made from 99.98% FSC certified, responsibly sourced paper. The remaining 0.02% is a super thin PLA membrane. It is made from cornstarch. We cannot consciously put any more single use plastic packaging on our planet. This is our best alternative.
617 S Olive St #709, Los Angeles, CA 90014, USA