What is Bioglitter™️?
Bioglitter™️ is NOT GLITTER.
Bioglitter's appearance is the only similarity to traditional plastic glitter, however Bioglitter is made from totally different raw materials.
- The real Bioglitter™️ is made of Eucalyptus cellulose.
- At Today Glitter™️ your will find 2 collections for cosmetic applications and 1 collection for arts & crafts.
- Cosmetic Biogliter comes in 2 ranges. Certified Biodegradable and Eco-glitter. What is the difference? Our Cosmetic certified biodegradable glitter made with Cosmetic Bioglitter Pure™️ & Cosmetic Bioglitter Holo™️ has been proven to biodegraded up to 90% in the natural environment in just 28 days. Our Cosmetic Eco-glitter collection Made with Cosmetic Bioglitter Sparkle™️ is a step in the right direction to help reduce micro-plastics. Both collections are non-micro plastic as per ECHA adopted European Union Microplastic Legislation.
- Arts & Crafts Bioglitter only comes in 1 range now. Our Certified Biodegradable glitter is Made with Deco Bioglitter Sparkle GC™️.
- The real Bioglitter™️ (all collections) is only hexagonal in shape. No other shapes are currently available or offered any where in the world.
Why Today Glitter?
- Today Glitter™️ is the first company in the USA to become a verified retail partner of Bioglitter. Our quality is fully guaranteed.
- Today Gitter™️ only sells Bioglitter™️. We never mix original Bioglitter with fake Bioglitter or traditional plastic glitter.
- Today Glitter™️ has been featured in top media publications like Bustle, The Daily Beast, CNN or Vogue. Our reputation is globally renowned.
2201 NW 102 Pl unit 4a, Miami, FL 33172, United States